Sometimes we forget how lucky we are to live in Southern California and all of the diverse and fun options for entertainment we have here. As spring has brought on warmer weather and summer is just around the corner, why not take advantage of some of the perks of being an L.A. resident.
The Los Angeles Public Library has partnered with local museums, science centers, zoos, theatres and other cultural destinations for free and low-cost passes through their Discover & Go program and all you need is your library card.
Log on to https://lapl.discoverandgo.net/ with your library card credentials and browse for passes by date or attractions.
Participating destinations include:
• The Recording Academy’s Grammy Museum: L.A. Live
• Discovery Cube in Los Angeles
• Los Angeles Zoo
• Autry Museum of the American West
• Catalina Island Museum
• Japanese American National Museum
• Chinese American Museum
• Kidspace Children’s Museum
• The Museum of Jurassic Technology
• Natural History Museum
• Museum of Tolerance
• Craft & Folk Art Museum
• Battleship Iowa: Los Angeles
• La Brea Tar Pits & Museum
• L.A. Plaza De Culturay Artes
• Los Angeles Conservancy
• Wende Museum of the Cold War
For additional or general information about the Los Angeles Public Library, please visit https://www.lapl.org/explorela