Preparing for on-line pictures, video or individual virtual tours for prospective buyers requires many of the same steps you would take to prepare for an open house.
Outside – what buyers see first
- Close garage doors and remove cars from the driveway
- Tidy up the landscaping, store hoses, remove empty pots
Inside – ready for your close up
- Dust and clean all surfaces
- Remove small rugs to show flooring
- Stow family photos, toys, and pet equipment
- Open window curtains and blinds
- Make all beds, hang fresh towels
- Close toilet seats and wash dishes
Want more ideas? I contact me and I will be happy to send you a complete checklist of ideas for getting your place photo ready!