Yoga and meditation aren’t the only ways to practice mindfulness to lower your stress level.
1. Have a morning ritual—grab a journal and write down what you’re thankful for.
2. If you leave your home to work, de-stress your commute. Substitute music or a podcast for the news.
3. Plan your Tech time wisely. Turn off notifications on your phone and only check during a few short periods during the day.
4. Try savoring your meal. Chew more slowly and you will feel satisfied with less.
5. Take a hike—people who feel a connection to nature have a stronger sense of well-being.